Saudi Arabia Muqueem Arrival Registration General Information
The Saudi Arabia authorities introduced the Muqueem Arrival Registration amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The registration is mandatory for all incoming arrivals as well as residents of Saudi Arabia.
Visitors to Saudi Arabia need to complete the registration form within 72 hours before the planned arrival in the KSA. It is important not to do it earlier as all the information entered must be correct and up-to-date.
The Saudi Arabia Muqueem Arrival Registration is obligatory for all visitors, exempt from Saudi citizens.
Children accompanying adult travelers must be added to the Muqueem Arrival Registration as dependent companions.
You can register your data simply by completing the online application form using any electronic device connected to the Internet. It should not take more than 15 minutes of your time.
Step-by-step Guide on Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration
There are a few options of registration, depending on the vaccination status and country of origin of a traveler. Nevertheless, the following steps are universal:
- First of all, a traveler must choose one type of Muqeem Registration. There are six available options.
- Secondly, online registration requires entering some personal and travel details. Make sure that all the provided information is correct and error-free.
- After filling out all the required fields and checking their correctness, cover the service fee using one of the available methods of online payment.
- Finally, go to your email inbox and download a PDF with the confirmation of your application.
Please note: Make sure to provide the email address that you regularly use. Moreover, double-check if the address is correct so that you can avoid unnecessary issues with processing your application.
Information to provide in the online form
Since there are different categories of registration, some details to provide may differ.
When filling out the Muqueem Arrival Registration, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- standard personal data (name, surname, date of birth, nationality)
- travel itinerary (including arrival date, flight details, way of entering Saudi Arabia)
- passport details
- Iqama details (applicable only to residents of the KSA)
- details of institutional quarantine – hotel or home shelter (for not vaccinated arrivals)
- Saudi Arabia visa details (if applicable)
- vaccination details (if vaccinated)
Saudi Arabia COVID-19 entry restrictions
The Saudi Arabia authorities introduced some protective measures to ensure the safety of international visitors and citizens of the country. Some of the most essential ones include:
- not having been in or transited through one of the high-risk countries within the last 2 weeks (14 days).
- providing a negative COVID-19 PCR test result performed within 72 hours before departure (with a few exceptions, including children under 8 years of age)
- undergoing an institutional quarantine (for unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated travelers)
- buying a medical insurance covering COVID potential expenses (applicable for non-nationals or non-residents of GCC)
Please note that the certificate of recovery from COVID-19 does not make a traveler exempted from the quarantine!
Before going to Saudi Arabia, make also sure that you have checked the updated COVID-19 restrictions as they are subject to the constant change. It will enable you to prepare best for your trip and avoid unnecessary problematic issues upon entry to the KSA.