In a campaign to stop the spread of COVID-19, Turkish officials have come up with several measures and policies, including the Turkey passenger locator form for entry.
General Information About the Passenger Locator Form To Turkey
If you are still wondering what this document is, just know that this Passenger locator form Turkey is a travel document created by the Turkish government as part of its campaign to curb the spread of coronavirus.
With this form for entry, the Turkish health authorities can be able to track possible cases of coronavirus among those that just flew into the country.
Before taking off, you have to fill this Passenger locator form Turkey. You can fill this Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration form for entry online now through the link on this page.
This Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration form is mandatory for all travelers. However, transit passengers don’t have to apply for this Turkey passenger locator form.
Note that upon approval, your Turkey Passenger locator form for entry will be sent to your email.
Also note that this passenger locator form Turkey doesn’t replace a visa. It is only one of the documents required to enter Turkey.
What this means is that if you are travelling from a country that requires a visa to enter Turkey, you still have to apply for a visa to Turkey and also for this PLF.
How To Apply For PLF To Turkey
To apply for this travel document, you have to supply some details like:
- Your bio data
- Your reason for travelling to Turkey
- Confirmation of your booked flight
The main document needed to apply is:
• A payment proof selfie: If applicable, you should take a selfie with your credit card used for payments. This should contain only the last 4 digits of your card.
When you complete the application online using the link on this page, your application will be expertly reviewed. After that, you will receive an email confirming your application.
This email also contains a QR code. You can print out this QR code or save it in your phone. Once you land in Turkey, you will have to show this code to the Turkish authorities who will scan it for verification.
Health Requirements To Enter Turkey
As you visit Turkey, there are some accepted medical tests that will be required.
Travelers that have not been vaccinated have to provide one of these two:
- PCR test result that is displaying negative. This test must have been conducted within 72 hours before you enter Turkey.
- Negative antigen test. Alternatively, you can present the test result for antigen showing negative. This test must be conducted within 48 hours before landing in Turkey.