In order to prevent coronavirus from spreading in Cyprus, the government has taken several steps, and one of them is the introduction of the Cyprus flight pass.
General Information About the Passenger Locator Form to Cyprus
The Cyprus flight pass (Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration for Cyprus) is a travel document which the authorities want every tourist and all those travelling to Cyprus to fill online.
The main aim of this travel document is to make it easy for the Cyprus health authorities to contact travelers in case they are at risk of carrying coronavirus.
This Cyprus flight pass should be filled by tourists and all travelers that are entering the country.
You are advised to complete this form for entry online within 24 hours before your flight leaves the country you are coming from.
This Cyprus light pass shouldn’t be confused for a visa to Cyprus. It is a personal document and you should apply for it separately even after applying for a visa to Cyprus.
What this means is that when coming to Cyprus, come along with your visa and also the Cyprus flight pass. Each document should be applied for differently.
How to Apply for Cyprus Passenger Locator Form
Filling this form for entry online is very easy and won’t take much of your time.
To obtain this Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration for Cyprus, follow the application button on this page where you will have to provide some details like:
- Personal information
- Details about your flight.
The documents needed to complete this Digital Passenger Locator Form online depends, but you don’t need much. To apply, you should have:
- Payment proof Selfie: You should take a selfie holding the card used for transaction. This photo should only make the last four (4) digits of the card visible.
- Passport details: You should scan your personal details on your passport
- PCR test result (if applicable): This is the result of your PCR test displaying negative for COVID-19 before your departure.
- Covid vaccine certificate (if applicable): if you have received COVID-19 vaccine, then A medical proof showing that you have been vaccinated against the coronavirus is needed.
- Official passport (if applicable): You should upload a copy of your service, diplomatic, or official passport or diplomatic ID if applicable.
Note that you cannot fill this form for entry online without obtaining a flight ticket.
As soon as you submit this Digital Passenger Locator Form online and it has been expertly reviewed, you will receive a mail containing your Passenger Locator Form and Health Declaration for Cyprus.